Tuesday 2 December 2014

Announcement: New Brokerage "Royal Heritage Realty" - Realtors working with Realtors

Royal Heritage Realty, Brokerage

On Friday, I left Re/Max. I have been in the Re/Max organization for 20 years, awarded the Lifetime Achievement Award many years ago and the Chairman’s Club last year. I work with many great people here in Durham Region and I look forward to many more good years at my new brokerage, Royal Heritage Realty Ltd. Along with my partners Paul Etherington, Michelle Makos and Joe Pitino, we will build a strong residential and commercial presence. We will be announcing our first location soon, more details will follow. We will build amazing brokerage because we know our customers. Joe and Michelle came up with a great slogan; Realtors working with Realtors. We envision a company with great agents, our office will be positive and progressive, come and join us!



Randy Miller 
Broker of Record
Royal Heritage Realty Ltd., Brokerage  
905-430-1800

randy@randymiller.ca
http://whitbybrooklinhomes.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment